Rickson Gracie Quotes

These Rickson Gracie quotes are taken from several sources, but I picked the best one for you. Rickson Gracie is one of the greatest fighter in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA world. Many person respect for him includes me.

Rickson Gracie Quotes


  • "If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle."
  • "If we fight for money, I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it."
  • "Physical strength (hard work), mental strength (perseverance) and spiritual strength (love & acceptance) are the keys to continuous growth."
  • "My code of life and my personal bushido is honour, respect, loyalty, courage and surrender."
  • "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new."
  • "Be positive and the challenge will be easier."
  • "Completion is a great place to start!"
  • "If you are ready to die, then you are ready to live."
  • "Finding the balance between body, mind and spirit is a great achievement."
  • "In life, when presented with any situation, breathe, take your time, focus and then decide what to do."
  • "If today you have nothing to be happy about, thank God for the potential of tomorrow."
  • "A strong body is a good asset. A strong mind is a very good asset."
  • "The mind is like a parachute, it works best when it is open."
  • "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."
  • "Willingness to learn is the mark of a youthful mind."

- Rickson Gracie.

Please let me know if you still have another Rickson Gracie Quotes.